VDart – We are a Global Information Technology Services & Workforce Solutions firm headquartered out of Atlanta, GA with presence in US, Canada, MX, UK, Belgium, Japan & India. Founded in 2007, Our team of over 2550+ professionals continually create impact for our customers worldwide in solving complex technology challenges with cutting edge technologies. We specialize in providing the Fortune 1000 companies, niche hard to find skills in technologies including Social, Mobile, Big Data Analytics, Data Sciences, Cyber Security, IoT, Cloud, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. With delivery centers in the UK, Mexico, Canada, and India, we provide global workforce solutions to our customers covering EMEA, APAC & Americas. VDart is an award-winning organization recognized by Inc 5000 Hall of Fame; Atlanta Business Chronicles Fastest Growing Companies; NMSDCs National Supplier of the Year; Ernst & Youngs Regional Entrepreneur of the Year and more. Role: DevSecOps Architect Location: Atlanta, GA / Initial Remote Type of Hire: Full-time Job Requirements:
- Engineers, supports, operates, and promotes adoption of systems for safe & efficient end-to-end software releases and systems changes by building and promoting use of automated CICD pipelines and adoption of engineering best practices (e.g. peer reviews, high unit test coverage, static code analysis
- Continuously works to improve the platform for hosting applications through automation of infrastructure and operations, optimization of all levels of monitoring, and following best practices around capacity planning.
- Manages operations for all hosting environments ranging from development to staging and production, including upgrading, patching, and ensuring environment consistency.
- Helps run and ensure proper rigor followed for IT service management processes including change, incident, and problem management processes (including supporting root cause analyses and post-mortems)
- Promotes and uses metrics to create transparency and accountability for adopting reliability best practices and achieving desired outcomes On-call support.
- Qualifications Infrastructure engineering, including operating systems, databases, networking, & storage Coding chops important for all team members to be highly capable developers to interact with other engineering groups and for automating system tasks.
- You must have proven ability to code idiomatically in one or more of Bash, Python, Ruby, Go or a derived language (e.g., Groovy, Scala DevOps practices and toolsets, such as Jenkins, Ansible, Github, Git, Artifactory, and other CI/CD tools) and infrastructure-as-code principles.
- Containerization (Docker, Helm) and orchestration (Kubernetes, Docker Swarm)
- Cloud technologies, such as AWS (e.g. Lambda, EKS), Azure Monitoring and logging stacks/tools e.g.
- AppDynamics , DataDog, Splunk, etc.
- Working in Agile teams and Agile SDLC practices
- Building relationship with Product Owners, Scrum Masters, design leads, product developers, and infrastructure engineers
- Managing technical priorities and working off of an Agile team backlog Familiarity with performance metrics tools and methodologies
- Strong communication skills with ability to align diverse stakeholder groups on complex technical decisions.
- Ability to influence stakeholders such as developers and product owners to align on process changes, adoption of new tooling, and other changes that advance reliability.