VDart Inc is the leading global provider of digital solutions, products and talent management company providing digital technology solutions in Automotive, Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities and Healthcare Industries. Led by a strong global team located across 10 countries including USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK, Japan, Australia & India. We are currently accepting applications from staffing firms for our Preferred Partner Program, where we align niche staffing firms with specific verticals based on their strengths. To apply, please visit: https://www.vdart.com/suppliers/ Job Title: AWS DevOps Engineer with Kafka Location: Pleasanton, CA Duration: Contract Job Responsibilities:
- 7-8 years of Development experience - hands on
- 1-2 years of experience with streaming/messaging platforms like Kafka/RabbitMQ etc.
- 1-2 years of Redis experience, ideally understanding of Redis clustering etc. (not must)
- Working understanding of DevOps and cloud deployment practices using container / kubernetes.
- Automated deployment experience. Prefer Jenkins and Puppet, but others are welcome
- Experience working with virtual Windows and Linux servers
- Experience scripting in PowerShell, shell, or Groovy-like scripting languages
- Familiarity with Docker, Kubernetes, a plus
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with different levels within the organization, as well as with the AWS cloud experience
- DevOps monitoring tools experience
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Management Information Systems (MIS) or similar program.
- 5 years related experience in delivering technology solutions
- Demonstrated knowledge of various technologies such as software applications, databases, networking, telecommunications and connectivity