Please note this opportunity is a permanent full-time role and is not providing sponsorship at this time My client, a major retail chain, is looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer to join their amazing Salesforce team. This team boasts the latest and greatest technologies the platform has to offer and are fully invested in their employees' professional growth. They want talented professionals who are genuinely passionate about the Salesforce platform to join their group and are willing to offer a competitive compensation package to ensure this:
What is expected of you if you get this role?
- Base Salary can go up to $200k () for the right candidate
- Completely Remote Role
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Package
- Paid training and certifications
What qualifications do you need to bring to be considered for this role?
- Serve as the lead technical consultant for projects such as implementations and integrations
- Be an expert in all things Apex (Apex Triggers, Classes, and Asynchronous Apex, etc.).
- Have mastery of the declarative tool kit, including flows, custom objects, etc.
- Create Salesforce Lightning Web components, Visual Force pages, and Aura Components
- Perform Unit Testing for any code that's scheduled to deployed
Opportunities like these don't come around too often and it's not expected to be open for too long. Apply now! EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To find out more about Computer Futures please visit
- 3 years of experience working as a Salesforce Developer
- 7 years of experience working as a Software Developer in general
- Salesforce Administrator, Salesforce Platform Developer I, and Salesforce Platform Developer II Certification REQUIRED