Job Title: Cloud IAM with PingFederate Location: Richfield, MN (onsite, Hybrid) Primary Skills: PingFederate and PingAccess SecureAuth, Azure AD and Cloud knowledge Skills:
- Minimum of 10 years' work experience in IT with at least 7 years of information security experience in Identity and Access Management domain.
- Understanding and experience with On-prem and Cloud IAM services Ping Identity and Azure authentication systems. Identity Federation protocols such as SAML2, WS-Federation, Kerberos, OAuth2 and OpenID Connect (OIDC).
- Understanding and experience of webservices and APIs, and microservices architecture and deployment
- Demonstrated understanding of modern Identity & Access Management concepts and best practices.
- Demonstrated understanding in formulating strategies, alternatives, and recommendations in information security management
- Ability to evaluate risk and communicate it in a fact-based manner.
- Ability to clearly communicate with peers, business analysts, and subject matter experts
- Ability to lead and mentor junior team members and colleagues, and support leadership directives
- Key industry certifications such as CISA, CISM, CISSP and cloud security certification for Azure & Ping platforms is an add on
- Experience across IT domains such as application development, infrastructure, technical support and operations, or continuity of business