- Design the most complex electric distribution facilities and circuit construction projects across a wide geographic area including downtown underground projects, extra facility projects, high profile projects, highway relocation projects, and other projects requiring the highest reliability.
- Prepares site drawings, construction drawings, calculations, easements, and any other required documentation for complex installations of electrical distribution facilities.
- Prepares project and job packages including material estimates and material requisitions of the materials required for complex distribution system electrical designs both single phase and three phases.
- Properly apply company/client reliability principals to accurately evaluate voltage, loading, and reliability on electric distribution circuits including complex outage analysis and follow-up.
- Evaluate loading of various equipment components and circuitry or fusing to allow for system expansion ensuring a cost-effective, safe, and reliable design.