Sr Java Developer REMOTE 6+ Months Requirements
- 10+ years of technical experience building newly configured, and designed data-centric software solutions
- Advance level knowledge and use of Java 8+ w/experience using Multithreading, Collections, Streams API and functional programming, working on real enterprise projects.
- Minimum of one year working with cloud native streaming applications using Kafka, Kafka Streams and Sprint Boot.
- Hands-on experience with any high speed distributed computing frameworks such as AWS EMR, Hadoop, HDFS, S3, MapReduce, Apache Spark, Apache Hive, Kafka Streams, Apache Flink etc.
- Hands-on experience with one of these distributed data stores; HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB, AWS Dynamo DB
- Some hands-on experience with a distributed message broker, such as Kafka, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, Amazon Kinesis, etc.
- Hands-on experience with AWS foundational services like VPCs, Security groups, EC2, RDS, S3 ACLs, KMS, AWS CLI and IAM etc. and experience with Big Data architectures and BI solutions
- Intermediate working knowledge of DevOps tools Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins, Maven/Gradle, NexArtifactory and CI/CD pipeline etc.
- Comprehensive debugging and troubleshooting skills, resourcefulness and strong researching skills
- Proficiency and demonstrated skills in both Oral and Written business communications