Sr Technical Analyst REMOTE 12 Months This position is responsible for analyzing the technical requirements and testing of Business Intelligence (BI) and Analytics solution sets like reports and self-serve dashboards that integrate with databases, data warehouses, data marts and data lake. The primary focus of the role is technical blueprinting, designing, executing and maintaining Analytics solutions to Business owners. In addition, the role will establish processes and procedures for automating operational reports and common data methods. The Technical Analyst senior directly participates in the project to provide overall technical direction and priorities in close collaboration with Architects and Product Leaders. Rather than simply documenting a process "as is" this role will provide a much higher level of value by finding innovative ways to improve an existing technical process to make it more efficient or more effective. Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate up-to-date expertise in Information Systems and Analytics and apply this to the development, execution and improvement of action plans by providing technical advice and guidance to others in the application of Analytics leading practices
- Experience in Business Intelligence analysis and development with experience in healthcare.
- 7+ years analytics experience.
- 7+ years of project management experience including agile methods.
- Lead or participate in multiple projects by completing and updating technical documentation; efficient and on-time delivery of project tasks and milestones with the product development team; following proper escalation paths; and managing customer and supplier relationships
- Collaborate with the business on higher profile projects; lead the meetings regarding technical capabilities, and draft wireframes of the projects, complete business requirement documents to create visualizations and reports for requested projects using BI toolsets.
- Cross-pollinate across multiple corporate areas to understand workflows, document processes and ensure highest quality product delivery.
- Work on a fast paced team, with minimal direction focusing on understanding the application/product/area in detail, while delivering high-quality outputs and actionable solutions.
- Serve as thought leader for technical and business processes, developing forward-thinking prototypes that promote increased efficiency and productivity on multiple levels.
- Learn rapidly and enthusiastically, focusing on understanding the application/product/area in detail
- Coordinate and facilitate meetings on specific projects work with the business, analytic and Development teams in the creation of visualizations and reports for requested projects using BI toolsets.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
- Superior organizational, close attention to detail and written/oral communication skills.
- Superior technical writing skills in business requirements, queries, Business Intelligence , reports, and presentations.
- Superior technical skills in PowerBI, Tableau, SAS, Hadoop, Microsoft Azure, SSRS, Visio, Microsoft Project with the ability to learn other analytic tools.
- Advanced analytical and quantitative skills with experience collecting, organizing, mining, analyzing, visualizing and disseminating abundant information with the utmost accuracy and presentation.
- Experience in conducting and documenting QA testing using problem solving techniques for analytic and reporting solutions.
- Efficiently manages time-based on the continual evaluation of priorities, meets deadlines with high-quality deliverable reflecting complete understanding of expectations, able to multi-task