Automotive Repair Position
Kruse Buick GMC
1661 East College Drive
Marshall, MN 56258
Kruse Ford Lincoln
1651 East College Drive
Marshall, MN 56258
Full Time Automotive Service Technician
Apply via E-mail or via phone
Kruse Buick GMC AND Kruse Ford Lincoln are looking for Automotive Service Technicians! We are hiring all levels of Technicians from entry level to class A!
- Highly competitive pay plan, based on experience and certifications
- Benefits available include medical, dental, 401K & paid vacations
- Family owned and operated with an excellent reputation in the community
- Ongoing training and career development from two different manufactures
- Career advancement opportunities
- State of the art facilities as well as an Air Conditioned shop!
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy.
- Follow repair procedure and process consistent with manufactures stipulations.
- Diagnose vehicle malfunctions, and recommend/perform appropriate repairs.
- Examine vehicles to identify necessary repair or safety items that may not be included on the repair order, and communicate to Service Advisor or Shop Manager.
- Document work performed clearly and accurately.
- Attend and successfully complete factory training as required.
- Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes.
- Meet all requirements of state and federal law for automobile repair and consumer protection. 1+ years of experience is preferred but all applicants are encouraged to apply!
-Equal Opportunity Employer & Drug Free Work Place. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US.
-Applicants must have a valid driver's license and acceptable driving record.
-Must have previous Automotive Technician/Mechanic Experience or college degree.
-Previous GM or Ford experience is a PLUS but not required.
-Integrity, A Positive Attitude And A Strong Work Ethic Required
-Willing To Learn
-Be A Team Player
-Receptive To New Ideas
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year