The Sales Development Representative at Phone2Action, reporting to the Manager, Sales Development will be responsible for lead generation and connecting with potential clients to schedule introductory calls. This role is ideal for someone who is motivated and looking to start their career in Sales.You Will:
- Source high-potential leads within assigned territories (or target accounts), convert inbound opportunities and connect with customers over the phone and via email.
- Become an expert at using lead generation tools (LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Salesloft, Salesforce, Outreach and other tools) to identify and capture key contacts.
- Responsible for meeting the documented SLAs and metrics.
- Apply sales tools within the sales process to have effective conversations relative to the buyer personas.
- Utilize smart, targeted qualification questions to speak knowledgeably with C-level executives and decision makers to identify potential opportunities.
- Understand and capture prospect’s challenges/needs and effectively communicate Phone2Action’s value to solve challenges.
- Skillfully build interest and create opportunities with new prospects to handoff to sales.
- Required to generate qualified meetings to achieve assigned monthly, individual goals.
Phone2Action is the nation’s leading platform for grassroots advocacy and public affairs. Our software is used by more than 700 of the world’s largest nonprofits, associations, and companies to create and run effective grassroots advocacy and engagement initiatives.
Company Benefits & Perks
- PPO Health, dental and vision plan
- 17 days paid time off
- 8 paid holidays
- 1 day paid time off for public service (volunteering for a local non-profit, working on a campaign, doing a service-trip in another country, etc.)
- Up to 8 additional days off for meeting performance goals
- Great office space full of amenities
- A Smart-casual dress code
- Teambuilding activities and lots of collaboration
- A highly accountable culture with coaching and development to support personal and professional growth
- An opportunity to meet and interact with leaders from government, organizations, and technology
Phone2Action is an Equal Opportunity Employer