We are Serenity TMS Centers, a fast-growing healthcare provider focused on helping patients live their best lives using the most advanced technology and research available. We are looking for Patient Care Coordinators in our contact center located in Lehi, UT. This center is critical to our mission of helping people take back their lives from depression and anxiety. You will support multiple physician practices across the country as the first point of contact with our patients as well as handling critical, centralized processes. In addition, we expect our employees in this center to be patient focused and people-centric. This role is not about maximizing call efficiencies but is about the quality of the experience and truly helping people. This is a great opportunity to grow your career and make a difference for those who need it most.
Be Excited to
Help people take back their lives through exceptional patient experience and explaining the breakthrough technologies we offer that can reduce or eliminate symptoms of depression and anxiety.
- Make a difference by insisting each conversation you have fulfills our mission and surpasses our patients' expectations.
- Be responsible for first impressions and building relationships with patients over the phone.
- Enter patient information into electronic medical records and manage additional tasks such as handle incoming e-faxes, doctor referrals, complete patient documents and requests for information.
- Facilitate quick answers for patients by being a liaison between providers and patients.
What We Need from You
An upbeat personality, professional demeanor, and strong customer service mindset to cultivate a genuine relationship and establish trust.
- Caring and committed individual with at least 2 years of service related experience – military, non-profit, volunteering, etc.
- Detail oriented and ability and comfort to multi-task.
- Passion for helping those that struggle with mental health and/or experience with direct patient care.
- Maturity to interact with people who are struggling in life and understand the seriousness of the services we offer.
- Smart problem solver with demonstrated ability to consistently make good decisions while juggling multiple priorities.
- Effective communicator able to resolve patient concerns and the ability to handle frustrated patients professionally.
- Some experience working in customer service or in a call center environment preferred.
- Demonstrate a high-level of proficiency in typing, data entry and grammar.
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen.
- Work hours are based on our West Coast offices which can be open as late as 8 pm. Majority of shifts are Monday - Friday with some rotating Saturdays. No Sundays.
Who We Are
Serenity Mental Health Centers opened in 2017 in response to the critical need for access to better treatments for depression and other mental illnesses such as anxiety, ADHD, PTSD, bipolar disorder, OCD and more. Serenity has helped thousands of patients take back their lives from mental illness with specialized clinical expertise and the most cutting-edge technology available in mental health today. Serenity believes that the best approach to treating mental illnesses is to offer holistic options and treat the whole person with a patient-first philosophy.
At Serenity, we believe that you should be living your best life, and mental health is a big part of that. We bring the same passion we have for improving our patient’s lives to providing a work experience that will help you do your best work, enjoy the time you are at work, and succeed in life outside of work. We take our people and culture seriously and make it a priority to invest in both.
Check us out at: https://psychiatristingilbert.com/ https://serenitymentalhealthcenters.com/