Position: Community Manager
Category: Non-Exempt (Hourly)
Supervisor: Community Manager
Hours: Typical range of hours is based on the community needs and may require weekends and after hour emergency services. Workdays may be adjusted based on community needs. Full Time: 5 days per week, 8 hours per day (average 40 hours).
Physical Demands: Light (occasional up to 25 pounds) - Climb stairs, stoop, kneel, crouch, reach, handle, etc.
Drug Screens: Pre-employment, post injury, reasonable suspicion and possible random screens.
UV Residential is committed to creating a better way to live in the multifamily real estate business. We are dedicated to delivering excellence in apartment living, designed as urban village communities that residents are proud to call home. UV Residential develops, redevelops, acquires, and manages apartment communities in the leading metropolitan areas in Arizona, California, Colorado, Nevada, Texas, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming. We are committing to growing our organization through attracting, developing, and retaining superior talent who emulate the UV Residential values.
Ever wanted to be a Mayor? Here’s your chance! As Community Manager of a UV Residential Community, you’ll be involved in every aspect of the property’s management, from greeting new residents, to approving leases, to analyzing the competition (which won’t be hard because we don’t really have any!). As the face of the Community, a Community Manager has a lot of responsibility to ensure the property is well-maintained, staffed, and profitable. But you will have a lot of fun doing it! Choose to work in one of our beautiful communities where every day is different, and every day is exciting!
General Summary of Associate Responsibility:
- To support and assist all aspects of the community operations, while reporting to and acting under the direction of the Regional Manager/District Manager/Vice-President.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience as an on-site Community Manager in multi-family property management
- Strong leasing and marketing background as well as superior customer service
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required
- Software experience, preferred
- Community budgeting, preferred
- The Community Manager supports the Regional Manager/District Manager and supervises all community associates.
Residential Standards Responsibilities:
- Greet prospects and residents with amazing customer service using standardized greeting
- Greet & motivate on-site team daily
- Meet with service supervisor daily
- Ensure all monies are posted
- Post to Instagram & Facebook at least 3x per week
- Ensure all ILS’s are updated
- Ensure Resman is updated with notices, move ins, leases, traffic and ensure availability is accurate
- Walk make readies
- Lease apartments & follow up with new move ins to ensure resident satisfaction
- Update market surveys
- Update mileage logs and approve payroll hours for all team members
- Meet and walk with landscapers to ensure optimal curb appeal
- Shop all competitors and stay up to date on market conditions
- Audit and approve lease files
- Handle emergency situations and incident reporting when applicable
Community Inspections and Quality Assurance Review
- Makes regular inspections of apartment community
- Oversees collection of revenue and handles delinquent accounts.
- Makes recommendations for scheduled rent increases.
- Accounts Rec./Accounts Payable
- Assists in budget preparation.
UV Residential offers a competitive compensation package including monthly and quarterly bonuses, health, vision, dental and life insurance, and a discounted rent program.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance
- Bonus Pay
- on-site Community Manager in multi-family property: 2 years (Required)
- Community Budgeting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Strong leasing and marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented quality and precision-focused
- Aggressive competitive and growth-oriented
- People-oriented supportive and fairness-focused
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Only full-time employees eligible