Fremont Motor Companies is a progressive, growing company that is continually recruiting people who want to be part of a dynamic, synergistic team. Fremont Motors continuously works toward the goal of improvement in providing service to our customers, and we understand that our employees are the most vital asset in the organization.
New Car Sales Representative Responsibilities
- Offer assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership
- Assist customers in making a purchase decision by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses and needs
- Work directly with our employees and customers to develop relationships and help to enhance the sales process
- Explain product performance, application, and benefits to prospective customers
- Report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses
- Build relationships & create customers for life. Assist them in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Be the vehicle expert. Know the in’s & the out’s of product offerings, optional packages & latest technology
- Perform high-quality and professional demonstrations of new/used vehicles.
- Follow-up with buyers to ensure referral business.
- Learn to overcome objections and thrive in sales situations
- Direct report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
New Car Sales Representative Qualifications
- Available to work flexible hours and weekends
- Enthusiasm and high energy throughout the sales workday
- Friendly, competitive personality, especially when handling objections & negotiating pricing
- Strong customer service, communication skills, computer and basic math skills
- Interest in training additional sales associates once you get up to speed, and working in a team environment
- Previous experience in sales, preferably in the retail, mobile, and/or automotive industries
- Self-starter mentality and ambitious spirit preferred
- Ready to waste no time on learning new product in’s and out’s, eager to improve
- Phenomenal communication skills with customers and team members
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Willing to submit to pre-employment drug screen and background check
New Car Sales Representative Benefits
- Group Health Insurance Plan
- 401(K) Plan plus Match
- Employee Discounts on Parts and Services
- Employee Discounts on New and Used Vehicles
- Paid Training
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Holiday Pay
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.