Serve as initial point of contact, answering phones and greeting visitors/clients. Organize files, create
correspondence, prepare reports and documents, manage calendars, make reservations or travel arrangements, sort
mail, and provide administrative support for all office staff.
MAJOR TASKS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be the initial point of contact for clients/vendors by answering phones and front desk presence
- Coordinate purchasing efforts; manage office supplies and gear purchases
- Assist with data entry and reporting
- Perform filing and other administrative needs
- Manage vehicle maintenance and service
- Assist with technical issues such as warranties and printer/copier maintenance
- Maintain software list with expiration dates, in coordination with Department Managers
- Open and distribute mail
- Assist Project Managers as needed with administrative tasks
- Assist with marketing efforts, including resumes
- Maintain common areas
- Run errands, as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
- Prior administrative experience
- Superior customer service
- Excellent computer skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong communication skills
This is a full-time, benefited position. Benefits include vision, dental, and medical insurance; a 401(k) plan;
paid time off; short- and long-term disability insurance.
For the right candidate, position could be adjusted to part-time, 25-30 hours per week.
TO APPLY: Email a letter of interest/cover letter, a resume, and three or more references to
email@example.com with “Administrative Assistant” as the subject line.
ABOUT Y2 CONSULTANTS
Located in Jackson, Wyoming, Y2 Consultants, LLC (Y2) was founded in 2010 by Managers Brenda Younkin and
Zia Yasrobi. Y2 provides civil, structural and environmental engineering services; natural resource services;
surveying; geotechnical services; land use planning; landscape architecture; and GIS services throughout the
Intermountain West. Engineering licensure is currently held in Wyoming, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Utah, Arizona,
Colorado, Oregon, Washington, New York and Florida. Zia Yasrobi holds a Class A General Contractor license in
the Town of Jackson.
Y2 CONSULTANTS, LLC Y2CONSULTANTS.COM
PO BOX 2870, JACKSON, WY 83001 | 307.733.2999 JOBS@Y2CONSULTANTS.COM