Sierra Child and Family Services is a private non-profit agency with multiple locations in Northern California since 1989. We provide mental health services to youth in their communities, homes, schools and our outpatient clinics. We also provide Treatment Foster Care and Adoption Services in six counties. At Sierra Child and Family Services our mission is to help families reunite, to stop cycles of abuse and to provide quality mental health services to assist families in successfully living together. Our staff shares a common goal to help children with emotional challenges to function at their best in their communities, homes and schools.
Provide development and ongoing evaluation of mental health treatment plans, support plans, etc., adjusting services as necessary. Coordinate and communicate with all direct and collateral members of the treatment teams for each child and family. Facilitate individual, group and family therapy sessions. As with all of our positions, we work as a team and various duties may be assigned at any time.
1. Must possess a Master's Degree and licensure and/or registration with the California Board of Behavioral Sciences as an intern in one of the behavioral sciences.
2. Must be willing to complete a personal background investigation, including all clearances required by governing agencies; must meet Community Care Licensing standards for employment / facility management.
3. Must be physically and mentally fit to work with potentially violent children; must be willing to complete a pre-employment health exam and TB test; must have unlimited capacity to employ physical emergency interventions.
4. Must possess the highest degree of professional communication skills and a basic knowledge of the English language.
5. Must possess a valid California driver's license, current personal auto insurance, and a driving record acceptable to our insurance carrier.
6. Must obtain a First Aid/CPR certification upon employment.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
Compensation will be based on licensure status and related experience. Details will be outlined through interview process. Please provide a resume and letter of interest.