Part time FLOATING BHT/GROUP FACILITATOR DUTIES:
· Facilitating, organizing and participating in therapeutic activities, exercise, and recreation.
· Communicating with clients in various settings; groups, activities.
· Observing, reporting, and documenting of clients.
· Responds to crisis situations appropriately, effectively, and calmly to ensure ongoing safety of clients and
· Serves as positive role model by establishing, maintaining positive, therapeutic relationships and appropriate
boundaries with clients and their Blueprints for Recovery clinical team.
· Promoting quality service within a compassionate environment by treating client, staff and coworkers with
respect and dignity.
· Engaging in the team effort to guide and support treatment team in the development of improving therapeutic
quality of care.
· Actively participates as a member of the multi-disciplinary treatment team to develop and employ a total client
care program by consistently attending and contributing to team meetings.
· Modeling quality therapeutic rapport and treatment approaches for Helping Hearts staff.
· Completing mandatory education and training requirements.
· Coordinating with supervisor (Clinical Director) to complete required clinical oversight.
High School diploma or equivalent; Preferred Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Social Services, Psychology,
Sociology, Human Services Education
· Proof of citizenship or Work VISA
Ability to work in a team environment
Must have excellent observation, good judgment, and good oral and written communication skills.
Professional in attitude, demeanor and dress.
Good organizational skills and ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Ability to be flexible in working hours.