Full-time salaried and part-time personnel.
Discription: In this role you will work independently to provide laser-related services in a clinical setting, maintaining relationships with hospital staff and physicians.
Your duties will include:
1. Providing laser services to existing customers.
2. Transporting, setup, and operation of surgical laser systems to hospitals and surgery centers ensuring that all laser safety procedures and procedures are followed.
3. Responsible for providing Sterilization procedures to facilities for fibers, hand pieces and other accessory.
4. Maintaining an accurate inventory of supplies and equipment.
5. Providing proper laser settings on various Laser systems for particular laser procedures.
6. Documenting laser settings and submitting laser paperwork to office.
7. Maintaining Company vehicle.
8. On the job training is provided. Operating Room experience is preferred but not mandatory.
9. Must be able to lift 50lbs.
10. Drug screening and background check mandatory.