Seeking a full-time Controller to join our team.
We are a Bozeman-based construction company specializing in stream/river restoration and pond construction.
Responsibilities and Duties
In this role, you will oversee all accounting and day-to-day operations in the office. You will report directly to and work closely with the owner. Primary duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage A/R & A/P, including invoicing and account reconciliations
- Process payroll and payroll liabilities
- Track project costs using Excel
- File quarterly and year-end reports
- Accurately forecast cash flow
- Arrange and manage company's insurance policies
- Assist owner with cost estimates
- Oversee HR
- Manage service agreements, insurance certificates and waivers with clients and subcontractors
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations and policies
- Bachelor’s degree in Business preferred
- Two years of experience in a similar position
- Proficient in Excel & QuickBooks
- Resourcefulness, attention to detail and thoroughness is critical
- Strong communication, writing, and organizational skills are required
- Must be able to effectively prioritize, multi-task, and manage workload
Work schedule is Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week with occasional overtime.
We offer competitive pay, paid time off, paid holidays and a matching retirement plan. To apply, please reply with a 1 page resume, 1 page cover letter, professional references, and salary requirements. We look forward to hearing from you!