Vacutech is a member of the National Carwash Solutions family that includes industry-leading brands such as MacNeil, Ryko, TSS and Clean Touch. NCS is North America's top car wash solution provider. NCS’s bundled solutions allow you to customize services to get exactly what you need, when you need it for a solution that truly benefits you and your business. From product education to installation, our teams are here to help every step of then way. Exceptional service is the driving force behind all the companies in the NCS family.
National Carwash Solutions has grown over the past 45 years to become North America’s largest equipment, service, and cleaning solutions provider in the car wash industry. Our world-class brands are backed by the largest service network in the country with more than 300 dedicated service professionals and growing! Come join us for an extraordinary career in a high growth, team-oriented company!
Vacutech LLC, the largest private employer in Sheridan, Wyoming, is seeking a Welder to join our expanding team. As a Welder, you will be under the direction of the department Supervisor. Successful candidates will be skilled in MIG welding of carbon steel assemblies. You should be familiar with and capable of using various types of welding equipment.
What You’ll Do…
- Lay out, position, align and fit together parts of metal according to blueprints sketches in preparation for welding
- Perform MIG or stick welding of steel assemblies and operates cutting torch
- Welds in flat, horizontal, vertical, or overhead positions
- Ensure that parts received are of satisfactory quality and that work performed meets production standards
- Discontinue work process to immediately notify supervisor of any/all quality defects
- Record and report work order information and production times as required
- Maintain clean and orderly working area at all times
- Leave equipment and materials in proper place and order at the end of shift
- Comply with all applicable OSHA, EPA, local regulatory laws, and company safety policies
- Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of this position at any time
- May stand for prolonged periods
- May stoop, bend, reach, walk; perform repetitive motions using hands to grasp, push, pull or do fine manipulations
- Must have adequate sight to read blueprints, work orders and other engineering and manufacturing documents
- Ability to lift light to medium weight up to 75 lbs.
What You Need…
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years’ welding experience
- Ability to pass a weld test and facility respiratory requirements
- Ability to use basic math, writing, and computer skills
- Ability to speak, write, read, and comprehend procedures in English
- Ability to safely operate various hand and power tools
- Ability to work assigned hours plus overtime as needed
Grow your career supported by an energized and passionate team, professional development, training, flexibility and opportunities for advancement. We offer competitive wages and benefits including comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage, matching 401(k), and more.
National Carwash Solutions is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.