LifeWorks NW's Intensive Community Treatment (ICT) program is a specialty Rehab program provided to individuals residing in Clackamas County diagnosed with severe and persistent mental illnesses (SPMI) that require more intensive services to help them live successfully in the community. Services provided include psychiatric medication management, individual and group therapy, case management and skill building.
The Service Coordinator 1 position assists with the implementation of treatment plans, provision of individual and group skills training, case management, and coordination of multiple service providers for client caseload under the direction of a senior clinician. Provides services onsite, within the community, and within clients' homes. Keeps accurate and timely records of activities.
This position participates in a 24/7 crisis phone rotation. Team members will be on call for 7 day shifts in case of client emergencies, hospitalizations, and would serve as an after-hours emergency contact. The on-call clinician would receive an additional stipend when performing this required duty.
- Requires a valid and active QMHA credential certification through MHACBO upon hire.
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Social Work or related behavioral health field or at least three full years of similar mental health work experience.
- Requires access to a car, a valid driver's license, proof of current automobile insurance coverage, and ability to meet LifeWorks NW's driving requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to provide case management services for people with severe and persistent mental illness in compliance with confidentiality policies.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively; understand mental health assessment, treatment and service terminology and individual, group, family and other counseling techniques; program policies and procedures for services and supports identified in an Individual Services and Supports Plan.
- Demonstrated ability to provide psycho-social skills training and implement elements of a treatment plan.
Knowledge of community resources and treatment agencies enabling appropriate referrals for specific client needs.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Word. Ability to master proprietary software including electronic health record system and scheduling system required.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE:https://lifeworksnw.e3applicants.com/careers/Service-Coordinator-1QMHA-Intensive-Community-Treatment-243-180
LifeWorks NW believes that diversity strengthens our workforce and empowers our community. LifeWorks NW is an EEO/AA employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status in accordance with law. Drug Free/Tobacco Free Site 01/09