LifeWorks NW provides services for adults with severe and persistent mental illness.
The Service Coordinator 2 position is responsible for assessment, treatment planning, provision of supportive counseling, and coordination of multiple service providers for client caseload. Services are given in clinical, community, and home based settings. This position will report to the Intensive Case Management Clinical Supervisor and the Program Director.
DAYS/HOURS: This position will generally work Monday through Friday, daytime hours. Position will also participate in after-hour pager rotation.
- This position requires a QMHP credential either through Mental Health & Addiction Certification Board of Oregon (MHACBO) or by obtaining and maintaining active internship or licensed with an eligible state licensing board. All prospective candidates must either have a valid MHACBO registration number or licensing intern number upon hire.
- Master's degree in Psychology, Counseling, Social Work or Mental Health Related field required.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct an assessment, including identifying precipitating events, gathering histories of mental and physical health, alcohol and other drug use, past mental health services and criminal justice contacts, assessing family, social and working relationships and conducting a mental status examination; complete a five-axis DSM diagnosis; write and supervise the implementation of an individual Service and Support Plan; and provide individual, family and/or group therapy within the scope of their training.
- Demonstrate ability to provide culturally-competent treatment services to diverse client populations and maintain cooperative working relationship in a culturally diverse environment.
- Knowledge of medications commonly used by client population.
- Good computer skills including a functional knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Word. Ability to master proprietary software including electronic health record system.
-Requires access to car, valid driver's license, proof of current automobile insurance coverage and ability to meet LifeWorks NW's driving requirements.
MUST APPLY ONLINE -https://lifeworksnw.e3applicants.com/careers/Service-Coordinator-2QMHP-Adult-SPMIIntensive-Case-Management-338-90
LifeWorks NW believes that diversity strengthens our workforce and empowers our community. LifeWorks NW is an EEO/AA employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status in accordance with law.www.lifeworksnw.org Drug Free/Tobacco Free Site 01/09