Full time Patient Care Coordinator to schedule team of clinical staff according to department process and productivity standards and communicate this information effectively with patient / caregiver.
Job duties include:
- Maintain accuracy and integrity of scheduling system.
- Provide assignments with guidance, as needed, from the manager.
- Participate in quality improvement activities.
- Build professional relationships with patients, families and internal customers to ensure service excellence.
- Carry out the mission and vision of the company.
- Print documents and orders per development process.
- Provide key performance indicators / statistics in a timely fashion.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Excellent understanding of customer service.
- Must be able to work in a cross-functional team environment.
- Prefer two years' experience in an administrative staff role.
- Healthcare / home care experience and terminology knowledge preferred.