- Consult with potential loan applicants - answer questions and provide additional information about loan products to create personal relationships
- Gather financial information to assist with loan applications, prepare loan files, and assess applicants’ financial situation and eligibility
- Communicate with the Wyo Central President and/or Lending Manager to make a recommendation of which loan products are best suited.
- Analyze loan data on new, renewal and existing loans, including data provided by credit bureaus and other financial information.
- Screen loan requests based on financial institution policies and on types of loans offered by the institution.
- Review the loan status for the branch, contacting clients as needed.
- Monitor sales pipeline, meet sales expectations, get referrals, and generate new business opportunities
- Serve within the market area for promoting and developing new business for the financial institution. Represents the financial institution to the community through good customer relations and service.
- Inspects properties, machinery and equipment, and inventory held for collateral, reviews applicable loan documents, effects settlement, and maintains files and servicing for such loans.
- Is a member of the Lending Team. Develops in a role mentored by the Lending Manager and Senior Management to learn the Lending Managers position well enough to serve in an interim basis and develop skills to allow for assumption of the position at a future point in time.
- Ability to articulate daily functions in procedural format to develop strong, effective written procedures for all job functions.
- Cross sell Credit Union products to existing and potential Members.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree in Business or Finance is desired but not required.
- Previous experience in financial services, real estate, lending institutions, credit union, or related fields is valuable, but not required
- Must be willing to complete training program to obtain NMLS
- Highly proficient in Excel, Microsoft Word, and Outlook
- High level of interpersonal and social skills needed to interact with coworkers, customers, and prospective clients.
- Excellent time management skills
- Good mathematical skills
- Effective communications skills verbally and in writing.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $34,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
Work Location: Multiple Locations