Responsibilities and Duties
- The candidate will primarily be responsible for business enhancement.
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering questions and diligently responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Identify potential clients across geographies, industries, and sectors and reach out to them with a strong follow-up strategy
- Constant calls, emails, and various ways to follow up on potential business
- Establish friendly & professional relationships for new & existing business
- Building in-depth knowledge of the needs and challenges of our alliances and leverage relevant data to generate insights
- Facilitates activities between clients, sales teams, market planning, customer operations, and executives to complete the strategic selling process.
- Creatively thinking of ideas, products, and implementation.
Key skills required
- The extraordinary motivation for sales and closing deals
- Negotiation skills
- Scouting clients spanning geographies and industries in a strategic manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of order processing, production planning, sourcing, and other major supply chain management processes
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive, or a relevant role
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $1,500.00 - $2,500.00 per month
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
Work Location: One location