DESCRIPTION: This is a full-time position and a training opportunity for an employee to gain experience and work in the Surveillance Department. Title 24; Safety Sensitive Position
· Surveillance Officers enforce gaming laws on property and enforce casino rules and regulations.
· Conduct investigations and monitor and observe gaming establishments.
· Submit written or verbal reports for departments when needed.
· Maintains highly confidential communications with Management staff, security, and law enforcement personnel.
· Must have excellent computer literacy and adeptness in operation audio and video surveillance systems.
· Ensure the rules and laws applicable to the gaming operation are complied with.
· Knowledge of gaming enterprise policies, procedures, and controls,
· All other gaming and job-related duties as assigned by supervisor/dual supervisor.
- Must have the ability to process information effectively, to learn new material, and to identify and to define problems.
- Must have the ability to work any shift and work longer hours based on the needs of the business.
- Must be able to multi-task with all equipment used.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
WORK CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- The employee must regularly lift and or move up to 10 pounds, frequently life and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Must have the ability to walk upstairs, push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop, stack, crouch, kneel and balance when performing job related duties in varying work areas.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time!
- Must be able to work in enclosed area while sitting for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work in confined space with low lighting.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced work environment.
- Must have excellent vision and hearing.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be at least 21 at time of hire
- Must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
- Must be able to pass a background investigation.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment Drug Test.
- Must have a valid Wyoming Driver’s License.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Gaming License.
- Must have Covid Vaccinations and Booster.
- Health Insurance- employee is eligible within 60 days of initial hire date.
- 401K- employee is eligible after one year of in-service and 1,000 working hours.
- Dental and Vision Insurance-employee is eligible to apply within 60 days of initial hire date.
- Guaranteed Life Insurance-employee is eligible from 1st day worked.
HOW TO APPLY:
Complete the Wind River Casino application and Letter of Intent.
Wind River Hotel & Casino
PO BOX 1989
Riverton, WY 82501
If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources at 1-307-857-9441. Applications must be received by close of business by 4:00 P.M. Monday - Friday to be considered for the position.
Job Description will be open until filled.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
COVID-19 considerations:All Customers and Employees are required to wear a mask for duration of stay
- Surveillance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Computer skills: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations