Gravis Law, PLLC is seeking a full-time Office Administrator to join its Jackson, Wyoming location. Gravis Law serves people and communities across the nation by providing uncomplicated access to world-class legal services. In 2019, 2020 and 2021 Gravis Law was ranked as the fastest growing law firm on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Companies in America.
The Office Administrator generally performs a variety of tasks to support the attorneys and paralegals by staffing the front desk, completing administrative tasks and being the first impression for clients and vendors that visit the office. The OA position is entry level; however, there is substantial organization to grow and build professional skills. This position is critical to the day-to-day functions of our offices and you can rest assured that your efforts will be valued.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Staffing the front desk to assist any visitors to the office and maintain cleanliness of common areas.
- Travel to Court to file documents with the Clerk of the Court.
- Deliver and serve documents on opposing counsel.
- Scanning, filing, and routing documents, letters, and other correspondence.
- Taking payments and making bank deposits.
- Prepare client file(s) for upcoming meetings between attorney and client and deliver file(s) to attorney in advance of the meeting.
- Return all files to the file room or other proper location after court hearings, trial, client meetings, etc.
- Other administrative tasks as assigned.
- Scanning, filing, and routing documents, letters, and other correspondence
- Punctual attendance to ensure that time-sensitive matters are completed by the required deadlines
- Performs other clerical duties as assigned
- 0-3 years of experience as an administrative assistant or secretary.
- Minimum of high school graduation.
- Excellent planning, prioritization, and organizational skills.
- Cooperation and the ability to collaborate in a team and cross-office setting.
- Ability to solve problems and use sound judgment in dealing with highly confidential information.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Positive and professional demeanor.
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation a must
- Must have a positive and willing attitude; and a desire to be part of a growing legal practice that takes pride in making the legal system uncomplicated, approachable, and accessible to everyone
- Any equivalent combination of experience and training which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities may be substituted.
WORK ENVIRONMENT/CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Duties will be performed in a standard office environment. Employees must have the ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with Gravis policy. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will occasionally be required to work weekends, holidays, be on call, and some employees could be required to travel overnight on occasion.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the Office Administrator. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice. These are considered essential duties and are illustrative of those job tasks that are fundamental. Employees may be required to perform additional related duties as may be assigned by management. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
COMPENSTAION AND BENEFITS: Gravis Law offers a professional work environment, a competitive salary including bonuses, along with generous benefits which generally include:
- Paid leave
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Participation in Gravis Law’s 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Volunteer Time Off
Hourly wage: $18.00 - $22.00