Andr Global Inc. is a global provider of information technology services. Since 2002, we have helped our clients in the APAC region achieve their business goals by leveraging the power of technology. In 2016, we entered the AMERICAS to re-create similar success here as well. Headquartered in New York City, we are now serving our global clients. We strive to deliver customer satisfaction through our service quality to all our clients! Our global and diverse team helps our customers achieve their project goals at a faster pace with high affordability but without any compromise on quality. We take pride in providing an outstanding quality of service to all our customers starting from startups, small businesses to Fortune 500. With more than a decade of experience servicing customers across geographies, we have stationed ourselves at a unique position in the global market. Our ability to assemble the best workforce in record time has been a great asset to our clients. We are looking to hire a Principle .Net Developer to support our project with our client based in central New Jersey. An ideal candidate will have at least 8+ years of experience as a .Net Developer with considerable responsibility working on large scale software development projects. Requirement:
- Minimum 4-year college degree
- Strong ASP.NET MVC skills
- Strong Web Service API/WCF skills
- Very good communication skills.
- Good exposure and expertise with projects involving Agile Methodology are pivotal
- No visa sponsorship is available.
- Upon accepting the offer, the client requires the candidate to be able to subject to a comprehensive background check involving education, work history, criminal background and drug test.