VDart Inc is the leading global provider of digital solutions, products and talent management company providing digital technology solutions in Automotive, Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities and Healthcare Industries. Led by a strong global team located across 10 countries including USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK, Japan, Australia & India. We are currently accepting applications from staffing firms for our Preferred Partner Program, where we align niche staffing firms with specific verticals based on their strengths. To apply, please visit: https://www.vdart.com/suppliers/ Role: SAP CPQ Consultant Location: Columbus, IN Duration: 9 Months Must Have: 4 - 5 years' experience. 1. SAP CPQ 2. Variant Configuration 3. Technical Integrations with other platforms NICE TO HAVE: 1. IronPython 2. SAP CRM 3. SAP ECC JOB DETAILS: The ideal candidate will work closely with our clients, the vendor team, and our internal delivery teams in developing robust, scalable and flexible solution architectures for various customer projects including designing prototypes, building proof of concepts, and implementing scalable solutions in an Agile delivery model. The CPQ Architect will be responsible for the following key responsibilities on a day-to-day basis:
- Assess business process needs and identify technical capabilities needed.
- Provide guidance to clients on leading practices and domain expertise.
- Lead client workshop sessions to gather business and technical requirements.
- Articulate significant gaps between client current state versus desired future state.
- Perform hands-on solution design, solution architecture, technical architecture roadmaps, prototyping, proof-of-concepts, and development tasks as required in support of current projects and new opportunities.
- Ensure CPQ solution is scalable, technically sound, and meets overall business requirements.
- Act as a liaison between technical team, functional team, client business functions, and vendor to drive CPQ implementations.