Our client, a large Financial Organization, is currently looking for an RPA for their Center of Excellence team. This is a contract to hire role based in Salt Lake City, Utah. What We Do:
- We run the infrastructure that imports the processes and help with engineering and support services. We manage upgrades and do discovery updates, work out bugs, provide metrics, etc.
- We respond to trouble tickets.
- Product is Blue Prism - other acceptable platforms are UIPath and Automation Anywhere
- You will work with RPA developers to understand and assist with the development of their automated solution design, ensuring they implement a solution that meets RPA CoE's technical requirements
- You will act as a central point of knowledge and control for automation capabilities and investigate and answer RPA developer questions.
You will advocate to move to digital and the benefits it brings Customers and Associates.
- Blue Prism experience
- Manage administrative tools - support tickets, etc
- Managing 1-2 small projects at a time
- Relationship management