VDart Inc is the leading global provider of digital solutions, products and talent management company providing digital technology solutions in Automotive, Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities and Healthcare Industries. Led by a strong global team located across 10 countries including USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK, Japan, Australia & India. We are currently accepting applications from staffing firms for our Preferred Partner Program, where we align niche staffing firms with specific verticals based on their strengths. To apply, please visit: https://www.vdart.com/suppliers/ Role; SAP MM/PP BSA/Functional with SQL Location: Bay Area, CA Duration: Contract Job Responsibilities with Basic SQL
- Work collaboratively and independently to map and document the "As Is" flows.
- Lead cross-functional efforts to understand existing gaps and potential solutions
- Identify, document, and propose "to-be" solutions
- Create Business Requirement Documents (BRD / FRD) and user acceptance test scripts
- Manage the delivery of the project, provide user training, and facilitate change management
- Drive solution development, change management, customer communications and managing both
- long and short-term customer delivery plans
- Identify key issues across a broad range of areas and effectively communicate recommendations
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical/project deliverables
- Review, analyze and challenge reports and commentaries and assist management in coordination of requirements and deliverables received from key stakeholders
- Identify business opportunities and creative solutions to complex problems
- Document detailed business process (user perspective) design for end to end flow
- Business activities for cutover (Data migration & validation)
- Collect, cleanse and validate master data (material, vendor, CM) and inventory data (Serial number,quantity, status….) pre and post production
- User Acceptance testing support to ensure solution & process readiness
- Post production support on inventory transactions
- ERP systems functional and implementation experience
- Candidate must have experience in Supply Chain Management
- Strong experience in SAP MM with strong functional knowledge on procurement P2P flow and
- Good understanding on Buy/Sell Procurement flow.
- Good understanding on Planning flow including internal and external Planning engine integrations.
- Good understanding of inbound / outbound EDI integrations to/from SAP, typically in the procure to pay flow.
- Must have excellent skills in requirement gathering, analysis, solution designing and gap analysis.