VDart Inc is the leading global provider of digital solutions, products and talent management company providing digital technology solutions in Automotive, Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities and Healthcare Industries. Led by a strong global team located across 10 countries including USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK, Japan, Australia & India. We are currently accepting applications from staffing firms for our Preferred Partner Program, where we align niche staffing firms with specific verticals based on their strengths. To apply, please visit: https://www.vdart.com/suppliers Job Title: Sr Business consultant – CPG Location: Plano, TX (Remote Until Covid) Duration: Contract/ C2H/ Full Time JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Strong knowledge of Consumer goods functions (Pricing, sales Operations, Retail execution, Trade promotions etc), process flows, systems and procedures which aids analysis and recommendations for solution offerings
- Skilled and experience in Business Strategy formulation, IT Digital strategy & roadmap Omni channel strategy, Customer experience design, Merchandise and assortment planning, Category management, sourcing strategy, demand supply planning, vendor management supplier & procurement life cycle management, order management, Marketing Product pricing strategy, Marketing plans, Customer analytics, Brand management,
- Practical experience in capturing client requirements, mapping processes, conducting hypotheses-based analysis, creating business cases, evaluating, and presenting solutions
- Wide knowledge in story authoring, requirements elicitation, specification, and refinement and conversant with agile processes and be able to actively contribute to the sprint ceremonies.
- A broad, enterprise-wide view of the business and varying degrees of appreciation for strategy, processes, and capabilities, enabling technologies, and governance
- Ability to assimilate and correlate disconnected documentation and process flows, and articulate their collective relevance to the organization
- Exceptional communication skills, this includes written and verbal communications and Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Must be a Team player able to work effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus.