We are hiring a business analyst to join our project team. You will work alongside other business analysts and report directly to the project manager. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing. To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users. Position: Business Analyst with Property Insurance Location: New York/hybrid/remote Job Length: Long term Position Type: W2/C2C Technical Skills:
- 5+ Years of Experience as Business Analyst
- Domain Knowledge - Property and Casualty Insurance, Reinsurance, General Insurance
- Worked as Business Analyst and/or Data Analyst
- Have builds reports or used Power BI
- Experience in SQL or PLSQL query
- Strong in written and verbal communication
- Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business
- Understanding of Insurance business processes.
- Experience in agile methodology
- Capable of analyzing requirements, creating Business requirements.
- Ability to follow all the client process in short notice.
- Sound experience in ticket management tools like Service Now
- Capable of understanding software development life cycle
- Capable of thinking and providing alternative solution
- Peer review of intermediate artifacts
- Resolve technical issues of projects and explore alternate designs
- Participates as a team member and fosters teamwork by inter-group coordination within the modules of the project.
- Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and ensure client satisfaction
- Self-Motivated with strong delivery focus.
- Somebody who has at least 5+ years of work experience in software development or support
- Education qualification: B.Tech, BE, /M. Tech or equivalent technical degree from a reputed college