We are hiring AWS Cloud Engineer for our client. Linkedin must. Able to sponsor visa. Job Description:
- Build Core platform services and client facing APIs and involve in API design and implementation of Restful API services.
- Interface with data behind-the-scenes by creating API's with programming languages like Python, Java, GO, or Scala (and others) with REST/GraphQL frameworks.
- Deliver applications using containerized Micro services using Kubernetes(EKS)
- Help design, create, and manage continuous delivery pipelines for your team's code and deliverables using Jenkins/GitHub/GitLab/Udeploy/Airflow/Terraform.
- Help design re-usable data ingestion, extractions and aggregation frameworks using AWS services to provide the well curated data for application, data science, and business analytics teams.
- Understand our big data (HDFS) and Cigna corporate warehouse (Teradata / AWS Redshift) environment and help identify insights/trends. Constantly look and evaluate new technologies to see if they can bring value to the organization.
- A solid understanding of API and system design tradeoff for application development efficiency, performance and cost.
- Experience designing cloud first solutions with AWS technologies.
- Object oriented programming efficiency with Python or Java.
- Experience in implementing industrial pattern of platform security including Authentication/ Authorization, SSL and Okta.
- Exposure to architectural patterns of a large high scale web designed APIs, high volume data pipelines and efficient design strategies.
- Experience with large scale distributed relational and NoSQL database systems.
- Python, Java, Go GraphQL, SQL, CI/CD technologies, AWS cloud-based solutions, GitHub.
- Full-stack solution design, API design, scripting/build automation