VDart Inc is the leading global provider of digital solutions, products and talent management company providing digital technology solutions in Automotive, Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities and Healthcare Industries. Led by a strong global team located across 10 countries including USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK, Japan, Australia & India. We are currently accepting applications from staffing firms for our Preferred Partner Program, where we align niche staffing firms with specific verticals based on their strengths. To apply, please visit: https://www.vdart.com/suppliers/ Role: Jr. Finance Analyst Atlanta, GA Fulltime Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Assists in research and resolves reconciliation variances in financial statements.
- Analyzes working procedures to identify best practices.
- Determines and creates the required project deliverables.
- Acts as a business partner to the divisions within the company's monthly financial forecasting process.
- Prepares daily cash investments.
- Develops and executes plans for small-scale projects.
- Performs research-based projects and small-scale feasibility studies.
- Assists leadership in implementation and rollout of large-scale projects.
- Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to direct leader.
- Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
- Collaborates and Cooperates with Team: Commits to and supports a collaborative and high-performing working environment with peers and managers.
- Drives for Success: Seizes opportunities and proactively takes concrete actions to complete tasks. Goes the "extra mile" and persistently overcomes obstacles to improve outputs.
- Focuses on the Customer: Seeks to understand underlying customer needs to create value. Drives the team to maintain focus on customers.
- Focuses on Quality: Takes an efficient, analytical approach to solve problems or produce outputs in an accurate and timely manner. Ensures quality and accuracy of results.
- Plans and Prioritizes: Sets priorities and organizes information in order to efficiently and effectively get the job done.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field required.
- A minimum of 1 year of relevant experience required.
- Establishes goals and works toward achievement.
- Effective time management; maximizes productivity.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Prepares written materials to meet purpose and audience.
- Knowledge of financial analysis strategies.
- Ability to understand, reconcile, and substantiate balances in associated General Ledger accounts.
- Analyzes and interprets data.