Solgenie is Inviting applications from Cyber/Cloud Security Engineers for long term project with one direct clients. The details of the position is as given below. Title: Cloud Security Analyst Location: Santa Clara, CA Duration: Long-Term [Remote through Covid and onsite thereafter] Responsibilities:
- Handling security incidents as reported by individuals and automated systems on laptops and mobile devices
- Handling support of PC and Mac based users with security related problems
- Monitoring compliance with IT Security policy and applicable law
- Coordinating investigations and reporting of security incidents related to Network, Systems and applications
- Coordinate and execute IT security projects for client at multiple locations
- Engage in security research in keeping abreast of the latest security issues for Cloud enabled enterprises (including SAAS and IAAS)
- Monitoring system compliance with the IT framework for controls and levels of access; recommending improvements
- Maintains access for business by providing information, resources, and technical support.
- Collaborate with other groups inside client to manage security vulnerabilities and help manage risks
- Conduct and collaborate on laptop and server forensics as well as Cloud/ Service Provider forensics with the global security team
- Administer security-dedicated systems (Software, Firewall management, EDR, NDR, log collection, reporting , analytics, Cloud Security consoles) as appropriate
- Terraform, Cloud Formation, For seti and other similar tools experience is highly desired
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Advanced degree desirable
- Must have 5+ years of progressive experience in computing and information security
- Must have experience with networking technology, protocols
- Must have practical experience in Privacy Controls and implementing them in a corporate environment
- Expert knowledge is desired of laptop operating systems (MacOS, Windows and Linux)
- Previous experience working in a multinational corporate working environment is desirable
- Proven project management experience a bonus - specifically experience in managing remote office configuration and bring up and working with remote / off-site vendors
- Proven experience in Cloud computing and SAAS platform security, including email security
- Proven experience with CASB and Cloud based logging and SIEM solutions
- Business Application security analysis and practical experience is a plus (eg: SFDC, NS, Si Sense)
- CISSP, GIAC or other security certifications desired.
- Knowledge of information security standards (e.g., ISO 17799/27002, etc.), rules and regulations related to information security and data confidentiality (e.g., FERPA, HIPAA, etc.) and desktop, server, application, database, network security principles for risk identification and analysis.
- This position requires some weekend and evening assignments as well as availability during off-hours for participation in scheduled and unscheduled activities.