we are hiring Data engineer who worked in Big Data Environment and AWS. submit along with Linkedin. Candidates needs to be strong in Python ETL,AWS,DEVOPS. Job Title : Data Engineer Experience : 5 to 8yrs. Roles & Responsibilities : Minimum 5+ years of experience in writing Python ETL Code using AWS cloud storage services like S3 and RDS, Hands on experience in any database(Preferably Teradata) with strong knowledge in writing complex SQLs Nice to have skills:
- Jenkins or any other DevOps CICD pipeline, Git, Any Scheduling Tool As a Data Engineer, you will listen to questions from the business and find an answer.
- You will navigate enterprise scale data systems looking for the pieces of that answer. Parts may be stored in different tables, databases, or platforms. Once found, you will assemble those pieces in a way that allows others to act on it.
- The data sets you work with may be on the order of petabytes, and thus your solutions must be scalable and be efficient.
- Ability to influence those tools and pipelines, as well as be a part of the organization's initial steps into AI and Machine Learning.
- complex SQL queries, and have exposure to Python programming language to connect to data stores on AWS cloud and analyze/transform data.
- Additionally, the candidate should be able to see the big picture within the data, and be able to tell a story from seemingly disjoint pieces.
- The ideal candidate will constantly be on the lookout for areas in the development process to improve as well as look for new and meaningful insights in the data.