Candidate Mandatory Requirements
- Must have strong knowledge of automation, source control, configuration management, deployment automation, and CI/CD pipeline stacks (Azure DevOps preferred).
- Must have strong knowledge of shell scripting including Powershell, Bash (or equivalent), and web configuration including IIS.
- Experience with Agile and software development methodologies including working on a Kanban team in a continuous deployment environment.
- Familiarity with Oracle database environments, automating script deployments with SQL Plus or the like preferred.
- Must possess strong communication and collaboration skills that would include building connections between development and operation teams.
- Highly motivated to work both independently and in collaboration with teams.
- Should be able to identify areas of improvement and relieve bottlenecks.
- Should be able to demonstrate a high level of understanding in development concepts, technical designs, database designs, application specifications and system integration
- Helpful to possess strong software security knowledge including (Dynamic and Static Code scanning analysis) (Veracode preferred)
- Helpful to have strong knowledge of revision control systems, branching and merging, and general git knowledge.
- Familiarity with running unit and automated test scripts. Bonus points for experience in Microfocus ALM and UFT.
- Experience with monitoring systems such as Splunk and Dynatrace.
- Familiarity with Microsoft build environment (MsBuild, dotnet build) preferred.
- Helpful to have Automation and configuration management experience (Ansible preferred)