Blue5green expertise in Management Consulting and Information Technology has made a valuable asset to our clients in the public and private sectors. Please review our latest open position below and apply with your updated resume if you are interested. Please note that this is a W2 contract role (No C2C) so U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S without sponsorship are encouraged to apply. Mulesoft Technical Architect/Lead Austin No W-2 6 months Blue5green expertise in Management Consulting and Information Technology has made a valuable asset to our clients in the public and private sectors. Please review our latest open position below and apply with your updated resume if you are interested. Please note that this is a W2 contract role (No C2C), so U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S without sponsorship are encouraged to apply. As a technical member of IT Shared Services, participate in all aspects of the API lifecycle using the MuleSoft CloudHub platform. As a team member, you will work with Integration Architect and Project Lead(s) on activities related to integration designs/development, enhancement of common services and platform hardening, and help platform operations with incident management and operations refinements.
- Apply Texas Mutual's standard development methods and tools during the full development lifecycle (project preparation, analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, and support) to ensure solution quality. Interpret requirements to develop MuleSoft APIs in CI/CD and the Agile process.
- Advise technical teams on design, development, performance, scalability, reliability, monitoring, and other operational concerns of integration solutions.
- Optimize the platform deployment and operations working with infrastructure, support, security, and other teams. Advise teams on NFRs.
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and triage production bugs working with teams across the platform (product teams, I&O, Mule, security, network) to resolve issues.
- Help improve the support process and enable monitoring capabilities. Help create alerts to monitor platform and integration applications proactively. Monitor the production platform for usage, capacity, and environmental issues(workers, CPU, Memory, etc) and proactively fix any potential issues.
- Create API analytics/reports, performance dashboards.
- 7+ years of integration experience. At least 3+ years of that in Hybrid and SaaS Environments.
- MuleSoft developer certification is a must and 4+ years of hands-on experience with MuleSoft API development and operationalizing projects.
- Experience with RESTful architecture principles and their applicability, and foundational skills like J2EE, XML, SOAP, JSON, Web Services, AMQP/JMS.
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD and code versioning tools.
- Have a solid understanding of the MuleSoft exception-handling and logging capabilities, and integrate those concepts into solution design.
- Knowledge of Postman, curl commands, HTTP, TCP/IP, load balancing, AWS services, and security.
- Strong troubleshooting, analytical, and communication skills. Ability to own and drive things to closure.
- Experience working on MuleSoft connectivity (VPN, VPC Peering, others), API Management, API Policies, load balancer configurations, monitoring dashboards, alerts, and troubleshooting alerts/policy violations