Primary Duties Include: Managing Feedback
- Tracking feedback submissions from users of the platform
- Providing first line support to users of the platform
- Flagging critical software errors to the vendor hosting the platform
- Identifying next steps to solve errors while being available and communicative with users throughout the process
- Documenting and tracking issues
- Working with the product team to improve the platform by analyzing patterns across feedback submissions
- Establishing a sustainable and effective strategy for the future of support as the platform grows in size and user base
- Two years of experience in Information Technology; providing Application/Software customer support; or in an occupational field related to the work assigned to the position
- Fluency in Spanish and English and skilled in the associated cultural dynamics.
- A Degree in Information Technology, Computing Studies or a related field will substitute for the required experience on a year-for-year basis.
- Ability to set goals, work independently, and drive results
- Diplomatic, persuasive, and tactful with excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and able to effectively manage time and tasks.
- Ability to solve complex problems, participate in continuous improvement, and adapt to the ideas of others.
- Technical versatility and creativity to deliver and contribute ideas/solutions