Office Work Site: Middle River, MD 21220 This position will:
- Support the Data Analytics Team in planning, organizing, leading, and controlling the work of the office.
- Meet with Senior Management to determine the office priorities.
- Delegate project tasks
- Track project performance and keep projects on schedule
- Maintain quality control of the project to meet expected standards.
- Communicate with Stakeholders.
- A bachelor's degree in Project Management, Business or Public Administration, Computer Science, Communications, or related field.
- Thorough knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- 5+ years of experience as a project manager, business analyst, change management analyst, systems analyst, or closely related experience in the analysis of information technology organizations and systems.
- Thorough knowledge of the principles and practices of planning, developing, implementing, and supporting computer information systems and programs. Preferably in a Business Intelligence or Data Warehouse Team but not required.
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to coordinate the work of a team with the work of other units within BCPS.
- Ability to develop administrative reports including status reports, administrative reports, project roadmaps, project plans, etc.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite of tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and MS Project.
- K 12 education experience preferred but not required.