Role: SAP CRM ERP Program Analyst Location: Tallahassee, FL ( On-site from day one) Duration: Long term Job description :
- Minimum five (5) years experience in SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Enterprise Central Component (ECC), and/or Business Intelligence/Warehouse (BI/BW)
- Functional SAP experience is required
- Experience with requirements, design, and testing
- Knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) applications or object-oriented analysis and design
- Knowledge of the basic CRM architecture
- Experience in requirements development, system design, and testing
- Knowledge of SAP, Enterprise Central Component (ECC), Business Intelligence (BI), Security
- Experience with SAP Middleware with regards of data flow from on SAP component to another.
- Ability to configure in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Enterprise Central Component (ECC) and Business Intelligence (BI) modules
- Ability to design and test internet websites, including secure access by external customers.
- Ability to perform analysis by researching within the SAP applications and Advanced Business Application Programming (ABAP) code
- Consulting skills with an ability to analyze the Department's business requirements, needs, objectives, and map them to best practices as embodied in SAP CRM, ECC, and SAP Business Warehouse (BW) Interfaces
- Ability to translate business requirements into specific process improvements along with any/all measurable benefits.
- Ability to conduct gap analysis and strategic blueprint development.
- Ability to support implementation of On-line Service System (OSS) notes.
- Ability to assist CAMS technical team in the development of Remote Function Call (RFC) function modules & converting them into web services, which are the building blocks for CAMS E-Services project.