Job Descriptions: Oracle DBA (L3) Duration: 12+ Months Location: Nashville TN (Day 1 Onsite) Job Description You will have extensive and in-depth knowledge of:
- Oracle RDBMS 11g; 12c /18c
- PostgreSQL 9.6,10,11,12
- Oracle Dataguard, RAC, ASM, Golden Gate and RMAN
- Oracle Performance Tuning and troubleshooting
- Automation experience using shell scripts, iPSoft, Python, etc is a plus
- 10+ years of experience in providing DBA support for large number of databases in Oracle.
- An excellent understanding of Oracle internals and Administration in 10g, 11g, and 12c. Experience in managing Real Application Clusters and Dataguard is preferable. Experience in Recovery Manager and OEM (Oracle Enterprise Manager) is required.
- Advanced Performance tuning skill to identify the contention at Database and operating system level and able to provide the solution quickly to resolve production issues. Experience in analyzing the Database Health check reports like AWR, ADDM, OEM Diagnostics Packages and should have experience to interpret the performance metrics quickly.
- Good knowledge in Oracle Exadata and Oracle Database Appliance.
- A good working knowledge of Solaris and Redhat Linux.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills with an attention to detail and an ability to follow process
- Ability to work and remain calm in a high pressure environment
- Good team working skills but equally has to be capable of working alone
- Knowledge on Automation tools and processes.
- A university degree in professional courses or professional certifications