Sr. Cloud Consultant Location : US Frisco TX - Remote Till Covid-19 Type : Long Term Contract Responsibilities
- Bring Operational excellence for Cloud Services.
- Work as an Escalation point for Operational and technical items related to Azure.
- Drive and Lead Troubleshooting call for Azure services
- Provide subject matter expertise for Azure cloud services during the design and implementation phase of Landing Zone setup or Azure Governance.
- Ensure that best practices and governance items are in-place for Azure Foundational Services
- Drive Automation Journey and bring efficiency.
- Participate in joint sessions to define the requirement for cloud infrastructure stacks.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in managing Cloud services relate to Azure.
- Excellent Hand-On skill in all major Azure IAAS services like VMs, containers, virtual networks etc.
- Excellent Hands-on skill in Azure Landing zone and foundational infrastructure i.e., NSG, ASG, Azure Policy, Security Center, Application Gateway, Azure load Balancers, Azure Firewall, Azure Subscription Management
- Experience in at least one of the below Operating Systems.
- Experience in Cloud Network, Security, IT Process and Procedures
- Experience in Setting up Azure infrastructure, Cloud assessment and Cloud migration.
- Knowledge of AWS will be an added advantage.