Job Title : IT Analyst with Project Management Exp (Hybrid Onsite) (Locals) Location : Richmond, VA Rate : $78/hr on C2C Duration : 6 Months+ Notes: (Hybrid Onsite) ABOUT THE ROLE
- DMAS is looking for an IT Analyst with a Project Management and MARS reporting experience for a unique opportunity.
- This is highly visible, with direct access to all stakeholders across the agency, sister agencies and IT vendors.
- The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated State or Federal IT operational readiness and project management and MARS reporting background in Medicaid or commercial insurance is highly desired.
- Seeking team members with experience (min 10 years) in the Health Information Technology (HIT) and Health and Human Services (HHS) industry. This team member will be responsible for project management, reporting, schedule, quality, resources, and achievement of the Integrated Medicaid Enterprise Systems (MES) goals.
- This resource will be responsible for the management, reporting, and achievement of project goals, management of a project team, and management of the project's activities, schedule, and quality.
- The following list provides additional details of tasks performed by this resource. This list is not all-inclusive of the activities to be performed:
- Manage the integrated MES work stream and the project teams of DMAS, and MES vendors
- Maintain and report on the MES project schedule in Microsoft Project
- Coordinate with the client and multiple vendors to track program performance and make necessary updates to the schedule and ongoing reporting
- Oversee the development and review of vendor deliverables defined in the statement of work (SOW)
- Support with new RFP development, evaluations and vendor selection
- Budget management, budget reporting and assisting in preparing Advance Planning Documents