Role: Business Intelligence Architect Location: Madison, WI Duration: One Year Required Skills:
- Associates degree in Computer Science, Business, Economics, Statistics or related field or commensurate experience.
- Experience in assisting in performance of business analyst duties such as analyzing problems identified by system users and translating into change requests, gathering requirements, and facilitating testing.
- Experiencing providing technical support for systems on technical issues and providing training for users on data systems.
- Training and/or experience working with data analysis techniques and tools to query and analyze data.
- Experience working with technical and non-technical teams on data projects.
- Experience creating detailed reports and presentations for a variety of audiences.
- Strong project management, organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Quickly able to learn complex IT and data systems and develop insights to improve enterprise data.
- Exceptional analytical, quantitative, conceptual thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time-management skills.
- Experience managing priorities and monitoring deliverables to ensure timely completion of projects.
- Ability to work independently to manage data, inquiries, and systems to ensure data validity, accuracy, and accessibility according to client data management policies, procedures, and guidelines.