- 6+ years of expertise in Object Oriented Designing, Development, Implementation, and Testing in Client/Server Business Applications Using Java & J2EE Technologies is required.
- Must have 5+ years of expertise in Core Java, Spring/Spring Boot, JMS, Junit, Design Patterns, REST/SOAP web services, and other related technologies.
- Should have 2+ years of experience working with Microservices/Dockers/Kubernetes/Jenkins CI/CD and cloud-related technologies.
- Core Java, Spring/Spring Boot, JMS, Junit, Design Patterns, REST/SOAP web-services, and Micro-services knowledge is required.
- Must have 5+ years of experience with Java Application Servers such as Apache Tomcat and JBoss.
- 5+ years of expertise in database design, data modelling, and stored procedures, functions, and triggers in relational databases such as MYSQL/Oracle is required.
- Good awareness of the software development life cycle and practical knowledge of design patterns (SDLC).
- Working experience in agile development settings is desired.
- Should have strong analytical and communication abilities.
- As part of the deliverables, create any relevant documentation.
- EJB, JSF, Struts, Servlets/JSP are all Java frameworks.
- ReactJS, AngularJS, NodeJS, JQuery, and MVC are examples of user interface frameworks.
- Jmeter/JConsole Performance Testing Software
- Good understanding of online security standards such as OWASP.
- Plans, designs, develops, and tests software systems or applications for software upgrades and new products.
- Analyze and change existing software using current programming languages and technologies, develop code, finish programming, and execute application testing and debugging.
- Coordination of an offshore workforce and completion of tasks