Client : Ford Motor PEGA Lead System Architect Full time With Wipro Fully Remote Interview round only ONE Job details :
- LSA on Pega PRPC V 8 or 7.x.
- Overall 10+ years of experience,
- 3-5 years of Pega live project Experience.
- One end-to-end Pega project with 7.x and higher achieved.
- Ensures that the application quality and design are of the highest standards.
- Ensures that the application meets current business needs, but also supports future expansion for new features down the road.
- Responsible for the Enterprise Class Structure and the overall application design.
- Hands on experience in Design using PRPC and any frameworks.
- Formulate best practices and design guidelines for the team.
- Well versed with Integrations using PRPC and has designed the integration components.
- Knowledge on Web Services Architecture (XML, SOAP, WSDL, XSD, etc), MQ series
- Well versed in the Smart BPM and Agile methodologies
- Should be able to perform design, code reviews, and suggest best practices to the team
- Should have experience in Performance tuning of applications
- Resolves complex design and construction problems to meet specified objectives.
- Ensures that developed systems meet performance considerations outlined in High Level Design. Prepares High Level Designs and collate non-functional requirements
- Provides estimates of time and resources required for delivering Projects and related artifacts applying agreed processes
- Provides Technical inputs (dependencies, sequencing, risks etc) to assist the Project Manager with sizing and planning small to medium projects
- Guide the team and mentor them as required.
- Good knowledge of estimation techniques
- Banking Domain knowledge desirable