- Work with developers onshore and offshore to establish agile methodology structures.
- Provide subject matter expertise to support design, development & testing of project deliverables, validation of quality assurance and change management process.
- Ensure business engineering standards are applied by all parties involved in projects and deliveries.
- Participate in initiatives to improve standard business engineering practice.
- Managed projects using Agile methodologies
- Managed various project management processes such as Scrum, QA, testing automation, change management
- Experience in the finance industry
- Self-driven, confident, strategic but pragmatic, good communicator and team player
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with global team members
- Ability to manage expectations and delivery dates
Participate in and work on all aspects of the different phases of projects.
Experienced IT technical project manager (at least 5 years).
Ability to work without close supervision, yet to rigid timescales