Role: ODI Developer Experience: 8- 10 Yrs. No. of position: 2 Responsibilities:
- Experience using Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) , Informatica or other industry standard ETL tool .
- Experience with Relational Databases (Oracle 11g/12c, SQL Server)
- Experience with dimensional Data Modelling.
- Experience with complex query and process performance tuning/troubleshooting
- Experience with DevOps CI/CD (Azure DevOps, GitHub) and collaborating within a Git SCCS
- Good communication skills and a proven ability to collaborate with a variety of team members.
- Demonstrated passion for continuous learning and development
- Lead the design and Development of ETL and Data Integration routines using Oracle BI Cloud Connector (BICC) and Oracle Data Integrator Market Place (ODI).
- Strong Experience of ingesting data from cloud data sources like Azure SQL.
- Strong Experience of design and develop or modify ETL Load Plans that load data for the Oracle ADW (Oracle Autonomous data warehouse) using Oracle ODI 12c and PL/SQL
- Develop ODI Scenarios
- Re-use existing mappings
- Enhancements to the existing ODI scenarios & Contexts
- Job scheduling
- Exception handling
- Development of new integrations across on-premises and cloud integrations.
- Experience in working in Agile methodologies (Participate in planning, retrospectives, demos and daily stand-ups.)