Job Tittle: SAP ISU Device Management Consultant Location : Poughkeepsie, NY (Remote Till Covid) Duration: 12+ Months Contract Description: Key Accountabilities
- Should play a significant role in the design process, implementation, and ongoing enhancements for the overall SAP ISU Module.
- Provide subject matter expertise on SAPs best practices for implementing SAP ISU business processes.
- Lead workshops in gathering business requirements, influence adoption of standard SAP processes, identify and handle gaps while minimizing development effort.
- Analyze and document requirements and design solutions for the business process scenarios.
- Realize the technology solution in order to fulfill business requirements, including design frameworks, documentation and proof of concept needs while adhering to documentation, configuration, security, development, and testing standards and guidelines.
- Prepare Functional Specification and Interface Design documents.
- Verify project deliverables for completeness and quality. Work with client business stakeholders to review and approve these deliverables.
- Analyze existing custom developments, objects, and modifications, and evaluate the impact of changes on them.
- Work with users in determining business requirements and troubleshooting issues.
- Ensure consistent, timely and effective communications with internal and external stakeholders.
- Keep track of customer satisfaction and provide input and assistance to other IT projects related to ERP as required.
- Excellent process knowledge of Device Management: (Master data including device data setup, Scheduling, Device Movements, Meter reads Mass processing (Download and upload process), Serial switching
- Strong knowledge of configuration of Device management areas (Meter read validations, Basic settings)
- Strong knowledge of Work Management application and workflow
- Strong understanding of system integration with billing (Specially Rate determination, rate category, Rate type and rate relationship)
- Strong understanding and experience with BPEM and exception management.
- Strong understanding of work order management ( service orders, work orders etc.)
- Should have very good experience in playing functional subject matter expert in SAP ISU business processes