- First pass coder will capture all dates of services and mapping HCC diagnoses
- The Chart Review Specialist's primary responsibility is to review; analyze and report on FCHP patient charts for the purpose of validating regulatory Risk Adjustment scores.
- Coding typically encompasses a review of client coding guidelines and coding platform functionality
- Chart review to determine guideline and system understanding prior to release to live production
- Evaluate Date of Service as per medical records; review existing HCPC codes; and/or ICD 10 codes
- Update Medical records based on correct diagnosis
- Collect diagnostic details and documentation observations from multiple chart sources to validate diagnostic profiles
- Demonstrate the ability to oversee the chart review life cycle from scheduling access; collecting images; coding chart and updating data software
- Must be well versed performing HCC coding
- Pref 1: Certified Risk Adjuster (CRC)
- Pref 2: Certified Inpatient Coder (CIC) with facility claims coding
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience performing inpatient coding or coded facility claims in the last 5 years or
- Able to work 40hrs a week (no part-time positions)
- Will be able to complete assigned trainings within 48hrs
- Ability to work in a target driven work environment meeting production and quality thresholds
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.